Tuesday, May 3, 2011

(MY LIFE) A Public, Personal Message to the Man I Love


Everything about you is amazing. You are a beautiful person; inside and out. 
You are my best friend, you inspire me each and every day.
I love when we laugh until it hurts, especially when it's over something no one else understands.
I love your positivity. You make me ridiculously happy :)
I wanted to write this here, because I am so proud to have you in my life.
You are everything I could ever ask for and more.
I love you.
Happy anniversary love!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. happy anniversary! you are so special and amazing!! I love everyday we spend together!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aweee what a great post:) I am your newest GFC, and Twitter follower! Whew LOL I hope you will stop by and return the favor;) Have a great week! xo

    http://canadianangelxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love